Past Simple negative and interrogative
1. When did John Rendall and Ace Berg see Christian the Lion for the first time?
2. The Lion was for sale in a department store. Which one?
In Marks & Spencer.
3. How did the lion feel in that place?
Happy and excited.
Nervous and anxious.
Cramped and lonely.
4. What did Ace and John do?
They brought the lion to their home.
They did nothing.
They brought the lion to the zoo.
5. What was the lion like then?
He was very lazy.
He was intelligent, loving and gentle.
He was naughty.
6. Where did the lion cub exercise?
In the park near their house.
In the playground of a school.
In the church grounds of a local vicarage.
7. What happened when the lion cub became too big for their flat?
Ace and John brought it to Africa and left the lion there.
Ace and John brought it to India and left the lion there.
Ace and John brought it to the zoo and left the lion there.
8. When did they go to visit him after that?
A month later.
Six months later.
Twelve months later.
9. Was it very easy to locate the lion in the reserve with his pride?
No, it wasn't. They never found him again.
No, it wasn't. They took a lot of hours to find him.
Yes, it was. It only took Ace and John thirty minutes to find him.
10. What happened at the end?
The lion had died.
The lion killed them and ate them.
The lion recognized them and leapt playfully onto the two men.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.